Back in Business

Shoulders are nearly better! kinda.... I have been icing them, and heating them, and electonically stimulating them, taking homeopathic medicine, getter pressure point work done...If this doesn't work I dont know what will! Finally got to swim freestyle last practice and it was WAY better than 6000 backstroke or kick, keeping my fingers crossed that in the next few days they will heal all the way up so I can race at Hapuna.

Next long swim is going to be saturday after the race, 4 hours in the water maybe 5 dependent on how I'm feeling. Excited to get back into the ocean, I swam this morning but it was choppy as heck and no dolphins and only 1.2....

Soon enough i'll be back in my element.

By the WONDERFUL Sarah Lee... Check out her blog -->  http://www.vivantvie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment