Count downs

Count downs begin. Count down till  states: 10 days, count down till senior year: 28 days, count down till the crossing: 41 days. As far as my shoulders, they are spectacular, I'm so happy that they have recovered. I've been getting some pressure point stuff done by Juliet Nacino and she. Works. Wonders. My shoulders are in tip top shape.


As far as my nerves they have ceased, the swim went really well yesterday and I was lucky enough to capture first place and the Triple Crown. It's been an incredible summer as far as ocean swims and as Kings swim closes it up until the summer of 2014, Molokai is on the mind. 







I was also lucky enough to finish with this little girl yesterday.... The future of Triple Crown winners......












And a HUGE shout out to Dan and Keoni some members of my triclub who surprised me with flowers after I was called up to be recognized, it was seriously the sweetest thing ever.


Long ocean swims have stopped and it's now time to focus on the distance in pool   


Sponsorships have been going alright, I'm looking to release a one page spread to Bike Works and Big Island Running Co . To help get some more money. Also! Exciting news! I have been blessed enough to be able to work with Jason Braswell, my former runner for Lavaman these last few years, and also the owner of Big Island Running Co. To create hats to sell to whoever would like to support, probably going for 15 bucks a pop, all the money does go towards my swim and the excess to the Talbert Family Foundation: Helping children and families take on the reality of being diagnosed with cancer and also a proud supporter of Waverider Triathlon Club. So I'll keep y'all's posted on that. 


Again. Thank you all so much for your support. It means so much to me. Can't wait to show you guys the hats! 

Until then, happy swimming,

Leahi 

No comments:

Post a Comment